Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Wednesday, 12:40 : RT @Globe_Nantwich: Let the racking commence! #festivalofbeer2 #gettheroundin @RealAleCheshire @RealAleCyclist pic.twitter.com/dVD9stCiHP
- Wednesday 19th August, 20:18 : RT @CAMRACaSC: Don't forget the @DevaCraftBeer open day this Saturday from noon. Beers, food and a nose round shiny brewing kit, excellent!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 12:18 : RT @MyCommunityHelp: Coming up on @BBCTheArchers, The Bull pub gets listed as an #ACV #AssetofCommunityValue! sandwelllegalservices.co.uk/the-bull-gets-…
- Wednesday, 15:02 : RT @BruceGoodridge: @CAMRA_Official - good work on the topic of ACVs. @TheVicStAnnes was registered in our fight to save it. Now Fylde pub of the season :-)
- Wednesday, 14:58 : Well that hour went quickly! Thanks for all your questions - any more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see camra.org.uk/listyourlocal #ThisPubMatters
- Wednesday, 14:54 : Thanks for all your questions! If you want to learn more, attend one of our free workshops later this year: bit.ly/1PyeUp5
- Wednesday, 14:43 : At @gbbf @Marcus4Nuneaton handed the first licensees pack to @BeaconsfieldPub.Get yours here:camra.org.uk/information-fo… pic.twitter.com/ZNndSwe1h8