Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 16:09 : RT @OldManGlenners: I spoke to @BBCRadio4 this week about cuckoo #breweries for @CAMRA_Official! Catch it here (starts about 21.10 in) bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07…
- Thursday, 14:21 : Our friends at Ferment magazine ‘fess up to demoting Mr Hardman in the recent issue (and spelling his name wrong!).… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Thursday, 12:56 : You and Yours talk cuckoo breweries and real ale at the @BrumBeerFest , about 40 mins in: bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07…
- Thursday, 12:18 : Up in Scotland this weekend? Why not check out the Alloa Festival starting tomorrow! @realaleforthval
- Wednesday, 16:28 : Beer/pub writers @BoakandBailey are looking for people who bought the original 1974 CAMRA Good Beer Guide. Email email@example.com