Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 20:10 : Welcoming the new MPs on the Thames @Marcus4Nuneaton @JoStevensLabour @Craig4CardiffN @SimonHoareMP pic.twitter.com/kwGgCUDQ5a
- Tuesday, 11:08 : RT @morningad: BREAKING: Second unauthorised demolition of London pub...bit.ly/1LztA7V @CAMRA_Official @ThePubChampion pic.twitter.com/VHoIlnL2XV
- Friday, 19:01 : There are some really amazing ales on the @gbbf beer list this year. Including rare beers you'll never find on cask. Watch this space!
- Thursday 25th June, 10:10 : RT @standardnews: Officials halt plans to turn Elephant and Castle pub into a Foxtons bit.ly/1Ryk2cI pic.twitter.com/wCFgMADZrM
- Thursday 25th June, 15:11 : First Vine of GBBF 2015.... showing off our awesome new stemmed glasses RT @gbbf: vine.co/v/e5xDadZljE3