Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Ewloe, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Cerrigydrudion, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18, LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 19:20 : Don't miss @ITVTonight report on pub closures in 10 minutes. #pubsmatter
- Thursday, 17:40 : RT @RobinJEScott: I'm supporting CAMRA's manifesto for pubs and real ale. robinjescott.com/im-supporting-… @CAMRA_Official #beer http://t.co/knmdR6CJpic.twitter.com/knmdR6CJNe
- Thursday, 15:08 : RT @ITVTonight: TONIGHT: LOSING YOUR LOCAL? - ITV 7:30PM #itvtonight
- Thursday, 13:40 : Do you go the extra mile for great beer? National Geographic's @mrdavidwhitley wants to talk to CAMRA members about their beer holidays
- Thursday, 12:26 : Losing Your Local an investigation into current UK pub closures is the special report from @ITVTonight 7.30pm today. #CAMRA #Pubsmatter