Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 10:25 : RT @CllrIanBrandon: Small #cider farmers need our support! Tell @hmtreasury to reject the new EU tax @CAMRA_Official you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/prot…@38_degrees
- Wednesday, 10:25 : RT @HerefordCAMRA: Cross Guns Inn - Asset of Community Value #Shropshire ow.ly/L41Kj #CAMRA #CommunityPubs @CAMRA_Official http:pic.twitter.com/VMPNYhiWWs
- Monday, 15:54 : #GE2015 campaign has begun! Already 649 PPCs backing our beer & pub pledges - 1 for each constituency. Get involved - camra.org.uk/ge2015
- Tuesday 24th March, 11:29 : RT @tobyperkinsmp: Today the #pubscode & #MRO option presaging a better future for Britain's pubs should pass into law.Delighted for all wh…
- Monday 23rd March, 16:40 : RT @morningad: .@CAMRA_Official members urged to visit ACV-listed pubs in support of #CommunityPubsDay: morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/C…