Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 18:00 : Do you live in the Cheshire, would you like to have a voice in CAMRA's rebirth? come down on saturday tinyurl.com/jkcobmh
- Monday, 07:30 : This Wednesday we're back in London! Have you secured your place at the Revitalisation meeting revitalisation.camra.org.uk/get-involved/?…
- Sunday, 18:30 : CAMRA returns to Chester where campaign started 45 years ago chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-c…
- Sunday, 15:02 : In a couple of days the revitalisation project is back in London! Have you booked your places yet? revitalisation.camra.org.uk/get-involved/
- Saturday, 15:01 : RT @CAMRA_APPLE: National #perry championship result: 1st Hartland's Perry, 2nd @burnardscider Stray Perry, 3rd Hecks Perry #realperry #RBF16