Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 13:32 : RT @RealCider: @CAMRA_Official great to see the cider related tweets. Keep it up! Tis a special month for cider makers, and drinkers - wassail!
- Friday, 14:09 : RT @CeredigionCAMRA: This delicious perry is often on offer in @ytalbot #Tregaron twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Friday, 13:30 : Try a Perry: This Friday try a award winning perry @Gwyntyddraig : Two Trees Perry Fruity perry with a hint of honey, #CiderMonth
- Friday, 10:30 : The 2015 champion Perry is Two Trees Perry by @Gwyntyddraig #CiderMonth
- Thursday, 14:08 : RT @oldspotinn: @CAMRA_Official Locally made ciders as well as the big brands!! #CiderMonth pic.twitter.com/ou2yI04wI8