Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 14:41 : We are hiring! If you are looking for a paid #internship with a successful campaigning team get in touch - tinyurl.com/o9y9wfk
- Tuesday, 12:35 : Watch our first two 'A Taste of Real Ale' videos via the CAMRA YouTube channel ow.ly/MdgBI feat. @kernelbrewery @TringBrewery
- Monday, 12:39 : RT @natalieben: I'm supporting @CAMRA_Official manifesto for pubs and real ale, as is the whole @TheGreenParty ge2015.camra.org.uk/party_policy
- Friday, 10:13 : RT @PeteBrownBeer: Great press release from @CAMRA_Official this morning. Good to see such a progressive approach. tinyurl.com/pfr32t9
- Thursday 23rd April, 15:59 : Next up in our 'A Taste of Real Ale' series is @TringBrewery Side Pocket for a Toad. A pale ale full of cascade hops! youtu.be/D6mHP9DOsBg