Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday, 18:48 : Following previous tweet on new Denbigh micropub here is an article from @DenbighshireFP with more details denbighshirefreepress.co.uk/news/169804/is…
- Friday, 15:30 : RT @hafodbrewery: Thanks to MP David Hanson who joined us on opening night of the brewery tours. Bar and brewery good to go!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 15:01 : Are you looking for some great gift ideas? Spread some cheer this Xmas and visit the CAMRA gift shop!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 12:01 : It’s your last chance to catch author @geoffbrandwood @pigsearcamra He will be there today from 5-6pm ow.ly/OYS4306n3cU
- Friday, 10:11 : A great night at the @Britbeerwriters awards last night! Congrats to all the winners! pic.twitter.com/AmfF8nhtsE
- Friday, 07:25 : RT @StevenLBell: .@CAMRA_Official says tourism and a strong microbrewery sector could be why Cumbria's pubs are bucking the trend of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 16:00 : UNESCO recognised Belgium beer as an intangible cultural heritage! To celebrate we are offering GBG Belgium for £7… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…