Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 09:36 : Kent micropub is nominated for the National Pub of the Year award | via @Telegraph telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink…
- Monday, 15:36 : CAMRA's at Good Food Show Winter this week with four more amazing beer tastings! Still time to get your tickets. pic.twitter.com/juVSjRKuWB
- Monday, 06:32 : RT @SPAlehouse: Delighted to hear that we have won @CAMRA_Official Pub of the Year at Super-Regional level! Wow! In the top 4 for the final selection!
- Monday, 06:48 : RT @manof_kent: Hats off to the Yard of Ale in #broadstairs #kent now in the last 4 @CAMRA_Official 2015 UK Pub of The Year! Congratulations Shawn and Ian!
- Monday, 07:47 : RT @MHSConsultancy: @CAMRA_Official The 4 finalists are: 61 Church Street, St Peter’s, Broadstairs and Sandford Park Ale House, Cheltenham.