Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Monday, 09:15 : RT @RealAleCyclist "@ClwydCAMRA blast from the past at the Colomendy Arms. Ales of Wales Rhyl 31 Oct- 1 Nov 1997 pic.twitter.com/zCza03cIT7"
- Sunday, 14:10 : Get down to North Wales Blues & Soul @moldbluesoul. Last day of some great acts like @KingKingUK @ClemCurtis & great @hafodbrewery ale too!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 14:37 : Have you campaigned to save your pub or got it listed as an Asset of Community Value? Tweet us your images or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 24th July, 12:05 : We're proud to announce @Piperscrisps as the official sponsor of the Good Beer Guide 2016
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:15 : RT @huntsmanLE3: Now selling REAL ALES!! Bottles AND Hand Pulls! @CAMRA_Official RT would be greatly appreciated! #camra #realale pic.twitter.com/3pZZrOmCia
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:20 : The new pub closure stats that were released last week ow.ly/PQmX1
- Monday 20th July, 12:15 : RT @sixpennybrewery: Brewing Addlestone Ale for @gbbf - grain ready for the mash pic.twitter.com/N1GldlMbyH