Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 12:00 : We've just released the much-anticipated new edition of Britain’s Best Real Heritage Pubs ow.ly/1y9g303uBDb pic.twitter.com/fAUdrFN2TZ
- Monday, 22:29 : RT @CRRosenstiel: @BBCRadio4 World Tonight @camcitco used Article 4 directions to protect its pubs several years ago. What kept Wandsworth? @CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 19:14 : RT @lathkilhotel: @CAMRA_Official why not head out to the #peakdistrict for our #BeerFestival? #realale #livemusic #pubinthepeaks pic.twitter.com/0zwXudMuYC
- Tuesday, 08:00 : Find out why the @shfCAMRA are campaigning to save the University Arms ow.ly/G9bj303uyHG
- Monday, 17:58 : RT @TheNarrows13: @PrescottAles @WhiteHorseBrew @Adnams @SharpsBrewery @westberksbrew @CAMRA_Official today's ales pic.twitter.com/e6M1RAFL5E