Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Tuesday, 18:02 : RT @CAMRA_Official: All Party Beer Group Chair, @agriffithsmp urges government to look again at the validity of the evidence on the alcohol guidelines.
- Tuesday, 12:36 : RT @ThePubChampion: I have just asked @bisgovuk Minister @Anna_Soubry when the #PubsCode will finally be in place - answer hopefully by 22nd July.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 18:06 : In support of our Friends on Tap report, @mikejwood speaks about moderate drinking in a social environment being good for mental wellbeing.
- Tuesday, 18:02 : All Party Beer Group Chair, @agriffithsmp urges government to look again at the validity of the evidence on the alcohol guidelines.
- Tuesday, 17:17 : Thanks @Byron_Davies for speaking about CAMRA and Oxford Uni's Friends on Tap report, which highlight the importance of pubs and wellbeing
- Tuesday, 17:15 : General Practitioner, @jamesdaviesmp highlights that the health benefits of moderate drinking have not been given proper recognition by CMO.
- Tuesday, 17:02 : MP, @Byron_Davies speaks in the Westminster Hall debate on alcohol guidelines today, highlighting concerns about the strict recommendations.