Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 15:40 : RT @CommunitiesUK: Check out the @Storify of last week's Q&A with @CAMRA_Official on pubs as Assets of Community Value ow.ly/RDXN7 #ThisPubMatters
- Friday, 14:59 : Visiting your local pub this #BankHolidayWeekend? Get 21 people together and help secure its future: camra.org.uk/information-fo… #ThisPubMatters
- Friday, 07:43 : RT @guardian: The innbetweeners: whimsical pubs of interwar years win Grade II listing trib.al/GHtZME6
- Thursday 27th August, 12:18 : RT @MyCommunityHelp: Coming up on @BBCTheArchers, The Bull pub gets listed as an #ACV #AssetofCommunityValue! sandwelllegalservices.co.uk/the-bull-gets-…
- Wednesday 26th August, 15:02 : RT @BruceGoodridge: @CAMRA_Official - good work on the topic of ACVs. @TheVicStAnnes was registered in our fight to save it. Now Fylde pub of the season :-)