Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 12:12 : Seems the scammers are up to tricks again. CAMRA's Good Beer Guide does not charge for entries or updates - be careful out there.
- Friday, 11:11 : A petition has been started to help save The Limes Public House in Merstham, which can be signed here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Thursday, 16:42 : Sadly neither @Greyman49 or his hi-vis vest credited, but well done @mancsbeerfest for ITV appearance.
- Thursday, 10:47 : Lords to debate change in pub planning laws @LordRoyKennedy via @morningad ow.ly/32j63089jrC
- Thursday, 10:46 : The Half Moon Inn, a 150 year-old pub in Balcombe, is due to become the first community-owned pub in West Sussex… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…