Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 12:05 : We're proud to announce @Piperscrisps as the official sponsor of the Good Beer Guide 2016
- Monday 20th July, 17:27 : RT @slowfoodLondon: How to list your local pub as an Asset of Community Value (ACV) by @CAMRA_Official camra.org.uk/list-your-local pic.twitter.com/1Zm3wtwTMx
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:15 : RT @huntsmanLE3: Now selling REAL ALES!! Bottles AND Hand Pulls! @CAMRA_Official RT would be greatly appreciated! #camra #realale pic.twitter.com/3pZZrOmCia
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:20 : The new pub closure stats that were released last week ow.ly/PQmX1
- Monday 20th July, 12:15 : RT @sixpennybrewery: Brewing Addlestone Ale for @gbbf - grain ready for the mash pic.twitter.com/N1GldlMbyH