Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Ewloe, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Cerrigydrudion, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18, LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 21:39 : RT @lscottdouglas: #Beer and #cheese have a future together, thanks to @CAMRA_Official at the @BBCGoodFoodShow pic.twitter.com/iV6h4C8e8f
- Friday, 14:48 : RT @Lauren_CAMRA: “@birminghammail:7 things not to miss at BBC Good Food Show birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/food-… pic.twitter.com/ByYUVG7qHd” thanks for the…
- Friday, 13:31 : In the NEC @BBCGoodFoodShow today? there's still time to get to stand D130 for tickets to a #CAMRA #beer & #cheese tasting this afternoon.
- Friday, 12:25 : Looking for something to do this #weekend? #CAMRA #Beer Festivals are on in both Heathrow & Dudley. More info here:- ow.ly/F1ebF
- Friday, 11:00 : #cheese & #beer day @BBCGoodFoodShow, tastings with everything from smoked cheddar to creamy blues care of @PongCheese & @snowdoniacheese