Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:30 : The campaign to save the @BerneyArmsPub, Norfolk's most remote pub, is continuing. See the latest update here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 19:21 : RT @danieljneilson: Look who I'm having a beer with. Thanks @alanhinkes for writing the foreword to @CAMRA_Official Wild Pub Walks pic.twitter.com/MwDEC40I9T
- Friday, 17:05 : We are now out of the office for the weekend and will pick up any question and queries then. Have a great weekend!
- Friday, 11:30 : Run in association with @HistoricEngland, the 2017 National Pub Design Awards have now been launched: camra.org.uk/pub-design-awa…
- Thursday, 15:38 : RT @GlasgowCAMRA: The @GlasRealAleFest is OPEN! Come and find Sue at the front desk to join @CAMRA_Official and receive four of these… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…