Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday, 12:43 : RT @CAMRA_Official: Response from Colin Valentine, CAMRA National Chairman, to the recent Derby Drinker magazine crossword. pic.twitter.com/7J5EUAzbuP
- Friday, 19:29 : RT @MoldAleHouse: Loka Polly Citra Cimcoe replaced by Hallertau Blanc Dry Hopped Saison. I can confirm that this is stunning. pic.twitter.com/RH3zEZO9JR
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 14:15 : There's still time to be a part of CAMRA's Members' Weekend, AGM and Conference. To register to attend or to find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Sunday, 11:20 : 📚 If you fancy a spot of Sunday shopping, we've got two new titles available for pre-order at an exclusive price on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 17:05 : We're now out of the office for the weekend - if you have any questions for us please do ask them and we'll pick them up on Monday
- Friday, 13:35 : Time is running out if you want to apply to join us as a Campaigns Manger - the deadline for applications is Sunday… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 12:43 : Response from Colin Valentine, CAMRA National Chairman, to the recent Derby Drinker magazine crossword. pic.twitter.com/7J5EUAzbuP