Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday, 11:43 : RT @heavybrew: Come to @Society__Ltd and Try some Geipel lovely beer . The Gold standard! pic.twitter.com/yN8hNKA8p7
- Friday 9th March, 10:52 : RT @Y_Goron_Fach: Easter Opening Hours. We'll be open over the Easter weekend on Thurs/Fri/Sat as usual, and also on Easter Sunday... fb.me/H0L1KAuR
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 13:25 : Join us on Wednesday at 7pm for a Q&A session with Andy Shaw of the National Executive. If you haven't been able… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 13:24 : Judge Geoff Brandwood tells @LondonLive why @The_Fitzroy has taken home the refurbishment pub design award pic.twitter.com/RyFNqvrF09
- Tuesday, 13:22 : Just arrived @The_Fitzroy for today’s Pub Design Award presentation! pic.twitter.com/RTgZb0syZh
- Tuesday, 11:51 : RT @gbbf: Is that the sound of rock we hear? 🎸👂🏻 We're very excited to announce that @PlanetRockRadio will be bringing a who… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 09:51 : The winners of CAMRA's Pub Design Awards have been revealed - and they include a 1930s neo-Georgian roadhouse, a fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…