Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday, 11:43 : RT @heavybrew: Come to @Society__Ltd and Try some Geipel lovely beer . The Gold standard! pic.twitter.com/yN8hNKA8p7
- Friday 9th March, 10:52 : RT @Y_Goron_Fach: Easter Opening Hours. We'll be open over the Easter weekend on Thurs/Fri/Sat as usual, and also on Easter Sunday... fb.me/H0L1KAuR
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 11:50 : If you're a CAMRA member and are interested in becoming a delegate to the European Beer Consumers Union, let us kno… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 17:10 : We're now out of the office for the weekend. See you on Monday! 🍻
- Friday, 14:16 : Are you a pub owner who's pub has closed down or was about to? @BBCNews would like to speak to you - drop us a line… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 20:05 : Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Revitalisation Q&A session this evening. This is the first in a ser… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 20:00 : A: Our members told us clearly during the consultation that CAMRA was seen as old fashioned and out of touch. Our r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…